Broadcasting EquipmentsControl Room
- Stereo Transmission Console XS 12A: 12 Channel Analog Console designed & developed by Electronics Research & Development Centre, Manufactured by Gujarat Communications & Electronics Ltd. (GCEL), Vadodara.
- ABR 202a Satellite Downlink Receiver
Playback Studio (Primary Channel)
- D 75 - 8 Channel Digital Audio Mixer Console by Audioarts.
2 Nos. 5 KW GCEL 136 VHF FM Transmitter
- GCEL 136 is fully solid state design conforming to the state-of-art technology in the field of broadcasting equipments.
- The VHF exciter equipped with stereo coder sends a frequency –modulated mono or stereo signal in the frequency range 87.5 MHz.
- The Transmitter frequency is crystal controlled and can be set in steps of 10 KHz over the entire frequency range using a synthesizer.
- The switch on control unit is equipped with a simple automatic switchover for operation in passive VHF exciter standby.
- Solid state VHF power amplifier connected with suitable power couplers. In case of testing or failure , it can be suitably patched to dummy antenna, manually.
- The transformer carriage provides the smoothed DC voltage required for the amplifier.
- Additional protection provided by power relays which change over the transformer tappings in case of 3-phase voltage variation.
- The VHF amplifier units are cooled with the aid of rack-integrated blowers.
- The 1.5 KW RF power of the amplifier blocks are obtained by broadband push-pull amplifiers(class-c) connected in parallel using willkinson couplers.
- Overall efficiency of total transmitter is high to economise the power requirement.
- Plug-in RF power transistors and the use of strip-line circuits ( no adjustment required after replacement of transistor) provides increased servicing ease.
- Solid state control logic is used for effective protective control and for visual indications of the operating status of transmitters system.
- The equipment is rugged in construction and it is easier to install the same at site because of single frame construction of racks.
Switching Console: X062A 6 Channel (Mono) Analog Switching Console by Keltron.
Talk (Recording) Studio
M162B 8 Channel Analog (mono) Recording Audio Mixer Console by Keltron.
Music (Recording) Studio
RS 12A Stereo Recording Audio Mixer Console by ER&DC.